FAQ Don't have a resume?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a basic resume template for free, or if you don't have the time and want a professional resume designed, a professional online resume service is also available for you Adding a photo to your profile:
Please use a current or recent photo, a simple head shot is suitable and must be in .jpg, .gif or .png. How do I create a video resume?
Creating a video resume is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
What to say in a video resume:
- Record yourself on your computer or mobile phone
- Upload your video to youtube
- Once you have created and saved your video resume on youtube, simply upload the URL in the section provided in the job seeker tab - click on the pink button - upload resume
Your video resume brings your CV to life, making your job application as unique as you are! Stand out from all the written CV's and show exactly why you are the best fit for the job
For some, this can be a little intimidating for your first time.. but there is no need to be nervous ... as you can do as many practice video resumes as you like until you get the one that is just right for you
PS. Don't be shy ... get creative and show your uniqueness!
We have created a video resume explainer to help you get started
Explainer video resume: at www.jobmatchonline.com.au
Copy and paste this link to your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43I_uQO7KA8
or visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jobmatchonline/?fref=ts Example of what to say:
- Dress and prepare yourself as if you where in a live interview with an employer
- Find yourself a quiet space with a neutral background, with no background noise or disturbances and don't forget to turn your mob phone off
- Introduce yourself and a brief description of your work experience and history
- What type of work you are looking for, location and why
- Here comes the fun part! ... tell the employer why YOU are the best person for the job! ... what makes you unique? what sets you apart from all other applicants? eg: I have fantastic customer service skills and love working with people. I was awarded the company customer service award 2 years in a row in my previous role, I was the first point of contact for customers by both phone and face to face, welcoming, meeting and greeting, answering their queries, resolving problems and directing them to the correct customer service area's
- Let the employer know if you are available for an online interview and when you are available to start work ( if you are ready to start tomorrow, let them know!)
- Limit your time - and keep you video resume brief and straight to the point
We look forward to seeing some very creative video resumes! I forgot my pass word
Go to the pink login button at the top of the home page to reset password I have found a job and need to cancel my account:That's great news! ... We will be sorry to see you go, you can easily delete your account on your profile page
From all the team at jobmatchonline a big Congratulations
! and we wish you a very long and successful future in your new job!Drop us a line:
If you have any interesting or good news stories that you would like to share, please drop us a line on our facebook page, we would love to hear your success story